How to track and analyze traffic

This is a general forum for all questions related to SPIS. If podssible (and neccessary) please refert to the lesson on which the question refers to.
toxatyt

How to track and analyze traffic

Post by toxatyt »

Hello everyone, I recently came across the makini platform and now I am interested to know from you how you analyze and track traffic using this platform. Tell me more about it
zazajoj

Re: How to track and analyze traffic

Post by zazajoj »

With the rapid growth of digital technologies and the global Internet, web traffic management and analysis have become an integral part of a successful business strategy. Effective traffic tracking and analysis requires powerful tools that will allow you to quickly respond to changes and make informed decisions. The https://www.makini.io/integrations/sap-pm platform offers exactly these tools, making the process of web traffic analysis and management intuitive and accessible. Web traffic tracking and analysis provide valuable information about how users interact with your website or application. This data includes the number of visitors, their behavior on the site, traffic sources, conversions and many other key metrics.
katana29

Re: How to track and analyze traffic

Post by katana29 »

Monitoring allows you to identify bottlenecks and potential issues in your API’s performance. By analyzing request data, you can determine which requests are taking longer to process and which resources are being used inefficiently. Request logging helps you find and troubleshoot errors by providing information about which requests have failed or returned incorrect responses. This allows you to quickly respond to problems and improve the reliability of your API. Monitoring and logging can help detect suspicious activity or hacking attempts. By analyzing logs, you can identify anomalies, such as an unusual number of requests or suspicious IP addresses, and take action to secure your API.